Position: ServiceNow Developer
Duration: 6 months Contract to Hire
Location: Remote, Hybrid, or Onsite (Location: Atlanta, GA)
- Flexible schedule – 40 hours a week
- No travel – unless remote in another city and then travel once or twice a year to the home office
- Interview process (1 round, virtual/in person/phone, etc.): One phone screen. 2nd Virtual or in person meeting with Manager and ServiceNow team/developer.
- 3 years prior ServiceNow experience as an administrator / developer
- 3 + years experience with HTML, SQL, CSS, XML
- Knowledge of ITIL processes a plus
- Specific experience with ServiceNow Modules: ITSM, ITOM, CSM, IRM/GRC and CMDB .
- Excellent Customer Service score of 95% of better
- Maintain ServiceNow health score of 90% or better to ensure out of the box functionality
- Perform one ServiceNow major version release upgrade a year in all environments (Prod, Test and Dev)
- Honesty/ Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Calm under Pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with customers.
- Develop relationships with supporting teams within I.T. and the business.
Customer Service is a must.
- Identify deficiencies in ServiceNow instances and provide solutions.
- Configure ServiceNow modules and workflow to meet business needs.
- Be an active participant in the Change Management process to avoid disruption and downtime to operations.
- Create workflows from scratch.
- Understand data integrations with other systems, including other ServiceNow instances owned by vendor partners.
- Work within development team to handle requests and enhancements.
- Contribute to and maintain team documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Accurately track all work in ITSM and project tools for the benefit of customers and the ServiceNow development team.
- Function as a point of contact for incidents and service requests from end users by phone and email.
- Solve problems and be able to present technical information to users with different technical skill levels.
- Communicate effectively with customers, coworkers and executives.
- React to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Be an active member of the team.