Title: Sr ServiceNow Developer (W2)
Location: Chicago, Illinois (Remote/Downers Grove IL – Flexibility needed to be onsite roughly once/month)
Duration: Long term contract w/extension or conversion
The primary focus of this role is on ServiceNow development, platform administration and systems integration. Responsibilities include:
· Leading a team of other ServiceNow developers/administrators, guiding and mentoring junior team members, and developing solutions across the full suite of ServiceNow offerings: IT Service Management (ITSM Pro), IT Operations Management (ITOM Pro), IT Asset Management (HAM Pro), and Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Discovery Pattern Designer, etc.
· Strategizing, planning, and implementing solutions for new features, capabilities, and system integrations with ServiceNow to address key user and/or system requirements.
· Following leading/best practices for configuring, enhancing, and maintaining ServiceNow platform implementations across multiple ServiceNow modules, including IT Service Management (ITSM Pro), IT Operations Management (ITOM Pro), IT Asset Management (HAM Pro), and Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Discovery Platform Designer, etc.
· Developing solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities.
· Drive technical solutions to integrate a wide suite of IT system and security Commercial Off-the-Shelf Software (COTS) tools and products with the ServiceNow platform.
· Develop and execute ServiceNow roadmaps as defined and approved by the platform owner.
Knowledge & Years of Experience
Proven experience as a ServiceNow Developer with in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and at least 5 years ServiceNow development experience in a global environment.
Development/administration experience with the majority of the following modules: Application Portfolio, IT Asset Management, ITCM, ITOM, PPM, CMDB, and Discovery
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
· ServiceNow Application Developer (CAD) certification is highly desirable
· ServiceNow Systems Administrator (CSA) certification is highly desirable.
· Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE) a plus but not required.
· ITIL V3 Foundation or higher certifications are a plus