Role: SAM Pro SME
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12+ Months Contract + extensions
Visa: USC, GC & All Visa
- Ideal candidate is a ServiceNow OR IT Asset Management analyst experienced in the Hardware and Software asset lifecycle (request to disposal). The successful candidate’s primary purpose will be to translate day to day tasks being performed by our Hardware & Software asset management teams on current existing tools into ServiceNow Hardware & Software asset management modules.
- Must have SAMPro Platform experience and skills within the following areas:
- Key data tables within SAM Pro (e.g. what are the table names for Software Entitlements, Software Discovery Model, Software Installations)
- Discovery Models, Discovery Maps, Software Model normalization
- Created, designed and applied Transform Maps
- Utilize SAM Pro tools to generate accurate reports and analysis on software inventory, usage, and compliance.
- Provide training and guidance to internal stakeholders on SAM Pro best practices and ensure knowledge transfer within the team.
- Must have ServiceNow’s Content Management Service in relation to SAM Pro
- Knowledgeable about hardware & software asset lifecycle from request to disposal.
- These two requirements should be prioritized above knowledge of the end to end ITAM process lifecycle.
- Experience with migrating data from other Software Asset Management (SAM) tools into ServiceNow SAM Pro.
- Experience with reviewing ServiceNow logs and remediating SAM Pro errors.